A D C A
ADCA Stands for Advanced Diploma in Computer Application. This course/training is suited for the person who wish to have complete knowledge of computer application, Internet uses, MS Office application software, Tally ERP 9.0 and designing .
GenCor registered in Government of India, MCA, as an educational company for providing all Information Technology training.
A D C A stands for “advanced diploma in computer applications”. This course is designed for a person who has no knowledge of computer operations or has little knowledge about it. Students who wish to have knowledge of computer and its applications at advanced level must undergo ADCA training.
ADCA course includes computer training from basic to advanced computer operation with accounting practical knowledge on tally ERP 9.0, Software Application knowledge on MS office (MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-POWER POINT), Typing, Tally ERP, CorelDraw Pagemaker. ADCA Course training also includes internet uses like E-mail, Google drive, YouTube, Social sites etc.
About ADCA Syllabus
ADCA: Advanced Diploma In Computer Application
Duration: 6 Months/12 Months/240 Hrs
Basic Computer Knowledge
- Computer Typing English/Hindi
- Introduction to Computers – Computer Fundamentals
- Operating System Uses/Configurations
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Graphics Design/DTP
- Accounting—Tally ERp 9.0 (Accounting & Inventory Management)
What after this Course
After ADCA ?
After the completing the ADCA you would be eligible for –
- Valid government recognized adca certificate.
- working as a data entry operator in government or private sector.
- working as a IT Infrastructure supervisor.
- working as account manager for enterprises.
- working as account operator with Charted accountant/Company secretary.
- working as a web developer.
A person with depth knowledge of computer is also preferred for government jobs like Banking,railway, defense etc.