This course is intended to teach the students how to use AutoCAD as a draughting tool to produce 2D working drawings. The students will be shown how to create a new drawing, edit an existing drawing and also how to plot a drawing to a suitable printer or plotter. In addition to this, the students will be shown how to draw Isometric drawing and setup drawing environment and customize screen layout to suit their own preferences. After completion of this course the students will be confident to draw 2D drawings.
Best quality instructions will be provided to teach AutoCAD program. The class routine will be framed much like a professional institution. A positive work ethic will be maintained, with each student working to his/her highest potential. As the program progresses through the days, teamwork and joint projects will be stressed within the class. The facts are that technology is changing rapidly, and the student will be required to perform in various levels of the Design process, which will mean students, at times, will be assigned processes that will be completed within class and out of class. Oral and Written projects presented to the class within the scheduled period as a whole will also be included.
Theory : 60 Hours
Practical : 60 Hours
Who Should Attend
- New users with little or no experience of AutoCAD.
- Existing users with no formal training wishing to consolidate their knowledge and increase their confidence in the use of AutoCAD.
Minimum Qualification : 10th Class pass with little Engineering drawing and computer operating knowledge.
Preferable Qualification : ITI Draftsmanship OR Diploma/B.Tech in Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
Module wise Breakup of the Syllabus
Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings
- Construction of plane and complex geometrical figures
- Construction of Curves and Helix
- Principles of Projections
- Projections of Straight Lines and Solids
- Section of Solids
- Mechanical Parts Drawing
Fundamentals of Computers
- Computer Hardware and Software Concepts
- Introduction of Personal Computer and Operating Systems WINDOWS-XP, Windows-7, File Management
Drawing using AutoCAD
- Setting up a drawing starting from scratch
- Setting up a drawing using a Wizard
- Using and creating a template file
- Opening an existing drawing
- Screen layout
- Pull-down menus
- Screen icons
- Command line
- status bar
- Dialogue boxes
- Drawing Commands
- Lines, Ray, Construction Line
- Multiline and polylines
- Arc, Circle and Ellipse
- Polygon, Spline
- Co-ordinate input methods (directive, absolute, relative and polar)
- Starting a New Drawing/Opening an existing drawing
- Drawing Commands
- Hatching Command Text (multi-line & single line ) and Formatting Text Styles
- View Commands & Drawing Settings and Aids
- Modify Command – 1) Hatching 2) Text (multi-line & single line ) and Formatting Text Styles
- Dimension Command Formatting Dimension Style and Multi-leader Style
- Drawing Settings and Aids
- Saving and Plotting
By Gencor Learning Solutions (P) Ltd.
Rajendranagar, Patna, Bihar, India 800016
Ph: +91 9135000020