D C A
DCA course is a training for computing knowledge as a digital literacy program for all types of students who have passed 10th/12th. This course is designed for all students to learn how to operate computer with Microsoft operating system configurations, MS Office Training and Computer typing.
GenCor is registered in Ministry of Corporate affairs, Government of India as an Education providing Training Institute. After successful completion of your course you are awarded with a recognized DCA certificate.
Gencor is an ISO certified Training Institute which is issued for excellency in management and quality.
DCA stands for Diploma in Computer application. This Course/training is suited for a person who want to have knowledge of how Computer is operated, use of INTERNET, know to work on MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point and typing Practice as well as.
About D C A:
Today’s world is an information-rich world and it has become a necessity for everyone to know about computers.
At GenCor, we’ll show you some of the most important things you need to know about computers, including how to set up your computer, how to interact with the desktop and operating system, and what kinds of computers are available. we’ll also introduce you to some basic troubleshooting strategies you can use if your computer isn’t working correctly.
This course is for users with little or no prior knowledge of computers. This course is designed around today’s business environment. Our approach is simple yet effective, and our belief lies in giving students more than just the basics, but instead molds them into employable candidates. It is academic in nature, yet provides practical preparation for individuals in business and management.
The objective of our course is to impart basic level computer appreciation program with more emphasis on hands on training. After completing the course the incumbent will be computer literate and will be able to:
– Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users
– Recognize the basic components of computers and terminology
– Understand data, information and file management
– Create documents using Word processor, Spreadsheet & Presentation Software
– Understand computer networks, Internet
– Browse the internet, content search, email and collaborate with peers
– Use e-Governance applications
– Use computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills
DCA Course Syllabus
Duration: 3 Months(Regular)/6 Months(Alternate)/120 Hours
Basic of Computers
- Introduction to Computers – Computer Fundamental
- Computer Typing – English
- Operating System
- Internet and its uses
- Google Products – Google drive, Google search, Mail, calendar, YouTube etc
- Social Sites
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
What after this Course of DCA
After DCA/CCC Course
After DCA (Diploma in Computer Application) you can apply for Computer Operator in various companies. If you are interested in Computer Science field, then you canto continue your studies in B.Sc Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer (BCA), B.Tech Computer Science etc. You can also find jobs in the field of:
– Software design & engineering
– Graphic design and animation
– Web/ e-commerce development
– Networking and Inter networking
– Database Development & Administration
– Programming – Development tools, languages
– Technical writing
On completion of this course you can apply for CCC or DCA certificates or Both at center.
- to apply for CCC certificate please click here and apply online.
- to apply for DCA certificate contact gencor center.