Linux Course Details
Linux Administration course covers all the concepts on administration methods in Linux. Starting from Linux installation to security administration, networking concepts, file system management, system services, Kernel services, Linux configuration.
Linux Administration Certification Training is designed to help you become a Linux Admin Expert. During this course, our expert Linux Admin instructors will help you:
- Installation and Initialization
- Package management & Process monitoring
- Services, Utilities, Important Files and Directories
- System services
- User Administration
- File System Security and Management
- Advanced File System Management
- Server Configurations
- Shell Scripting and Kerberos
- Configuring SMB Service, SMTP service and Virtualization
- Advanced Security and Networking Concepts
- Database Configuration
- IPv6 configuration, Kickstart Installation
Who should go for this course?
This course can be taken by any professional who wants to be a Linux Administrator or wants to learn Linux.
Why Learn Linux Administration?
Linux is everywhere. In your daily life, you are communicating with Linux servers, major internet sites such as Facebook and Google are using Linux servers. In addition, most modern televisions and Android mobiles run on Linux. At the root of it, Linux is free software used to control desktop, laptop, supercomputers, mobile devices, networking equipment, airplanes and automobiles and so on. With Linux knowledge and an inexpensive computer you can create tiny gadgets at home, making it a widely acclaimed weapon in your skills’ armour.
There are no pre-requisites for this course however familiarity to IT world is beneficial.
Linux Training Level – I
RHCSA is an entry-level certification that focuses on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attaching it to a live network running network services. Red hat administrators are systems administrators with expertise in Linux as they install, deploy, and configure systems, handle security issues, and perform backup and restoration.
Linux Training Level – II
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who possesses the additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
Some of the tasks that certified engineers typically perform:
– Configure system logging.
– Create reports on system utilization.
– Configure an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator.
– Configure packet filtering, static routes and network address translation (NAT).
– Utilize shell scripts to automate system maintenance tasks.
– Set kernel run-time parameters.
– Configure common networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and others.
– System Engineer
– Network Engineer
– Linux System Administrator
– Unix System Administrator
– Technical Support Engineer
Linux Course, Training, Certifications and Institute details