CCNP course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP certification. It is designed to provide professionals of medium to large network sites with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. The goal is to train professionals to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added.
About The Course:
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching training helps a network professional to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks . The training is appropriate for those candidates who have at least one year of networking experience and are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
This training will help a candidate to:
– install, configure, and maintain larger networks.
– build a scalable routed network.
– make networks employing multiplayer switching technologies.
– Enhance traffic flow, dependability, redundancy, and performance for LANs, routed and switched WANs, and remote access networks.
– Deploy QoS, VPN, and converged networks in the organization.
– Troubleshoot an environment where Cisco routers and switches are used for multiprotocol client hosts and services.
After completion of the training, a candidate will be able to:
– Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
– Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP that are used to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale inter networks that are based on requirements.
– Identify, analyze, and match OSPF multi-area routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
– Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi protocol network that uses Cisco IOS Software features to control path selection and provides a loop free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
– Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools that are needed to provide Layer 3 path control that uses Cisco IOS Software features to control the path.
– Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
CCNP confirms the ability to work in organizations whose networks have 100 to more than 500 Nodes.
Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching training are ready for enterprise roles such as:
– network engineer
– network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel
– support engineer
– systems engineer
– systems administrator
– network analyst
– network technician
– help desk technician
The candidate should have a prior knowledge and skill level equal to CCNA certification and have practical experience in installing, operating, and maintaining Cisco routers and switches in an enterprise environment.
This training is for network engineers, network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel, and help desk technicians.
The new CCNP curriculum includes the following:
ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing – Learn to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions, using a range of routing protocols. ROUTE v1.0 also covers configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
SWITCH – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks – Learn to plan, configure, and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions, using Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. SWITCH v1.0 also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice, and video into campus networks.
TSHOOT – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks – Learn to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks, and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Extensive labs provide hands-on learning and reinforce troubleshooting skills.
CCNP Training and Certification Center