Built specifically for BIM (Building Information Modeling), Revit Architecture is software that helps in capturing and analyzing design concepts. Not only this, Revit Architecture accurately maintains the coordinated design data with the help of construction and documentation.
This course aims to make the participants productive by giving them the ability to produce drawings and redefine images of buildings. Also, it will help you navigate user interface, architectural objects such as floor, walls, roofs, windows, and stairs. Covering the basics of Revit Architecture, This course will assist in the creation of schematic design through construction documentation.
Students who enroll in this course will learn:
- Building information modeling
- Exploring User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements
- Conceptual modeling using massing
- Presenting the model of building
- Creating railing and stairs
- Using editing commands for adding walls
- Managing view, documentation and schedules
- Controlling visibility of object
Revit Architecture Syllabus
- Introduction To BIM & Revit Architecture
- Place & Modify Walls & Complex Walls
- Add & Modify Wall Profiles
- Place Doors, Windows & Components
- Dimensions & Constraints
- Create Floors & Ceilings
- Create Walls & Stairs
- Conceptual Models
- Annotations & Schedules
- Sheets & Title Blocks
- Views. Camera. Walk-Through, Render & Solar Study
- In-Place Families
- Family Creation
- Site Design
- Link Projecte & Collaboration
- Design Phase
- Realistic Presentations
- Import & Export
If you are looking for a practical course that equips you will skill to build stunning designs and start earning right pay, this course is perfect for you. This course will enable construction professionals to move ahead at the learning curve of Building Information Modeling. A system that is currently dominating the industry, and floats a high demand for competent professionals.
Who should be aiming for this course?
This course is specially designed for beginners or new Revit Architecture users who want to learn the essentials of This course. Please note that no prior CAD experience is required to take this course. But, drafting, engineering, or architectural experience will be plus point to gain expertise in Revit Architecture.