Civil Engg project on Earthquake shake table design & development
Earthquake shake table design & development: This Civil Engineering project specially created for final year students. This belongs to construction engineering projects. This simple project will tell you “How to build a shake table“. This project abstract can be used by the both civil engineering students and Polytechnic diploma civil students. And also this project will be used in final year or as a mini project in intermediate years. Civil engineering construction projects are rare to use in academics.
- Title: Making of Earthquake Shake Table
- Domain: Construction Engineering
- Used by: Engineering & Diploma students
- Category: Civil Projects Download
Making a simple shake table:
Design and development of an earthquake shake table is so simple. An actual earthquake simulation is a challenge to engineers and research specialists. The shake table testing is constantly increasing day-by-day in all sectors of worldwide research companies. Shake table testing is an actual model of earthquake motion effects. An earthquake will produce the random vibrations and this project can handle the situation. These shake table will be used to test the resistance of the building structures and to test for both horizontal vibrations, vertical vibrations. This is being used to test the building models, walls, foundations and bridge models. There will be a motor as a vibrator to produce random vibrations.
Shake table has 2 types. They are,
- Main shake table,
- Secondary guide table.
Download Earthquake shake table project:
It is completely free. Downloadable Civil projects report has the following,
- Basic shake table introduction,
- Specifications of this project,
- Mechanism behind this concept,
- Design and sample of the earthquake shake table,
- Designing calculations and procedures,
- Simulation and Mathematical modeling,
- Vibrator design,
- Analysis of the structure,
- Sample diagrams, calculations and tables,