CCSA, CCSE Security Training
Checkpoint is an industry leader in network security known as next generation and advanced firewall protection system identifies and control applications and scans content to stop threats. Checkpoint is globally accepted and widely used security solutions provider across the globe, providing security solutions to top 100 organizations across the world. Checkpoint training and certifications are tailored as you have the skills and knowledge to work with next generation firewall. GENCOR Checkpoint firewall training enables network professionals to deploy and administer Check Point security solutions efficiently.
Checkpoint training and certification courses enable you to defend against network threats and malware. After completing the Checkpoint firewall training you will be able to identify and control application usage, you can optimize the rule base after evaluating current existing security policies, monitor suspicious activities and analyze security attacks, manage user access to corporate LANs and more. Checkpoint certifications validate your skills and knowledge to implement the latest network security advancements.
Download CCSA SyllabusDownload CCSE Syllabus
Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Course Overview Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) is an entry-level certification which is also offered by Check Point for IT professionals just beginning their security careers. Checkpoint deployment will able to protect and safeguard against all possible network hazards in either at data centers or branch offices. It provides you a simple interface to optimize the rule base and configure
and evaluate security policies.
About this training
The CCSA (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) is Check Point’s foundation-level certification, which acknowledges candidates who configure, implement, deploy, troubleshoot and manage Check Point Security solutions to safeguard networks from interference and reduce susceptibilities.
Online – weekend Class
Study Material: – Live lectures, Streaming Recorded Videos, Online Lab Workbook (24*7), and
Remote Virtual Lab access.
Duration: – 1 Month
What you will learn?
- How to explain a network security policy and arranging objects,rules.
- Basic introduction Checkpoint hardware
- Configuring VPN
- Configure and deploy security management gateway in a distributed surrounding
- Handling security policies
- Operating administrator tasks
- Acquaintance with security policy layers
- Acquaintance with Checkpoint security licensing and solutions
- Knowledge of traffic accessibility
- Enabling permission profiles and operating with multiple administrators
- Cybersecurity specialist
- Network security administrators
- Network security analyst
- Network security consultants
- Network security engineers
- SOC analyst
- System administrator
- System analyst
- Brief knowledge of networking
- Few years experience of Checkpoint products
- Basic level knowledge on operating system Windows server/ UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
The instructor is having 8+ years of working experience in the security domain. He has successfully carried out several checkpoint firewall deployment projects in many companies. He is a certified and experienced trainer; he has taken over 60 corporate and retail batches across the globe. He is currently working as a security solution consultant with one of the biggest IT telecom company.
- Basics of checkpoint – Overview of Checkpoint Firewalls
- Packet Flow – Detailed lecture
- CCSA Introduction – What, where and why
- Distributed Installations – Detailed lecture with lab
- Security Gateway Installation – how to with hands-on lab
- Lab Setup – How to and where to setup lab Configure
- NAT – How to configure and many more
- DHCP Policy – In detail
- Client Authentication – Detailed overview
- VPN Remote
- High Availability
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE)
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Course Overview
Check Point’s intermediate-level credential includes the Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE). A CCSE implements Check Point’s Smart Workflow, High Availability, SSL VPN, Management Server, Smart Provisioning, Security Gateway, Smart Reporter and Smart Event products. Aspirants must know how to optimize VPN performance, upgrade management servers and troubleshoot firewalls; perform advanced user management across a servers, VPN, and VPNs.
About CCSE Training
- This course will give you knowledge and skills essential to optimally manage and configure Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
- You will learn how to successfully build, deploy, troubleshoot and modify Check Point Security systems on the GAiA Operating systems.
- Online – weekend Classes
- Study Material:- Streaming Recorded Videos of live lectures, Online Lab Workbook,
- Remote Virtual Lab with 24*7 access.
- Duration:- 1 Month
CCSA certification or Security Administration course
- Working knowledge of Windows, networking, UNIX, TCP/IP and internet
- Experience of one year with Check Point products is recommended
What you will Learn
- How to defend against network hazards
- Optimize the rule base and evaluate existing security policies
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Suspect suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Implement Check Point backup techniques
- Upgrading & backup part
- Introduction to Checkpoint
- Advance Firewall
- Stateful Inspection
- Packet Inspection Flow
- Clustering and Acceleration
- Load Sharing Method
- High Availability Multicast Process
- Advance Identify Access
- LDAP Configuration
- Mobile Access VPN & URL Filtering
- FW Monitor
Note: ***Most of the course topics are covered with hands-on lab exercises and others are theoretical