Career Prospects In Java programming
JAVA is an object oriented programming language that has helped developers by simplifying the job of coding. Java can be defined as package of software products that you can use to develop application software and install it in a cross-platform setting. A wide assortment of computing platforms employs Java today, ranging from mobile phones and embedded devices, to cloud computing servers and supercomputers. Whether it is Client-side or Server-side, Java technology is one of the most widely used software platforms for the development of applications.
- – It is Open Source
- – It is platform independent
- – It offers easy-to-access APIs (Application programming interface)
- – You can automatically manage memory, as Java supports garbage collection
- – It offers multiplatform support
- – You get support for online services
- – You can develop dynamic web applications with JAVA
- – It allows you to generate reusable codes
Entry-level Java Programmers can earn Rs. 2 Lakh to 5 Lakh per annum. Those with Java certification and experience can earn up to Rs. 12 Lakh per annum.
Most of the leading software firms such as Infosys, CTS, TCS etc. are employing JAVA as the programming language for developing enterprise applications, online apps and software applications. Those with experience in the field usually land high-paying IT jobs.
- – Software Developer
- – EJB Programmer
- – Web Programmer
- – Application Developer
- – Web developer
Those armed with relevant certifications can easily climb to top posts in IT, such as Project Managers, Senior Programmers etc. Java is also a field that promises attractive salary and perks. There is a lot of demand for Software Professionals with experience in Java. After getting Sun Java Certification, you will be in a position to take up Software Developer and Java/J2EE Developer positions. A career in Java is thus very lucrative and rewarding.
Sun Java Certifications
Attaining Sun Java Certification exams is the best way to demonstrate your proficiency in Java programming. The following is a list of popular Sun Java Certifications:
- – Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
- – Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- – Sun Certified Developer for Java Web Services (SCDJWS)
- – Sun Certified Mobile Application Developer (SCMAD)
- – Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- – Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
- – Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
- – Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)